or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

I like J's Cleaners for mid-range. I use Hallack for a higher end suit. 
 2 Larges left. 
 I had the chance to buy one at an amazing price and my wifey said it was the worst thing she's ever seen and basically echoed your comments. Said I could never ever wear it when I was with her. I love it and regret passing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eidos x Christian Kimber Boots size 8D    New with box. Tried on only.    Retail: $495    $275 $239 Shipped CONUS              
Another plug for great service by Sarah of A Fine Pair of Shoes. We had a small snafu in an order and when brought to her attention, she corrected it quickly and honored previous discount code and terms. There's no place I would otherwise go for Alfred Sargent's. 
98.5% sure this stock is from the last Drake's/Armoury NYC sample sale. Looks like all the unsold stock was bought by this jobber. I recognize a lot of this dreck. These ties have been up for months. Anything decent that wasn't bought at the sale sold over eBay long ago.  It is all authentic Drake's, but some is old stock with older labels. 
Vass R-Last 42.5 - Black Oxfords. $220 OBO - Great price.    http://www.styleforum.net/t/512602/vass-black-budapest-oxford-r-last-size-uk-8-5-eur-42-5-us-9-5/0_100#post_8253390    
I own this exact coat. It's wonderful. 
Killer price. 
Lovely stuff.