or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

Helpful to me too. How do you find the arm length vs your 15/32.5 on the M? I had S, but they were too tight. 
I find them really nice and less scratchy than lower quality linen. However, cotton linen blend feels even softer, but won't have the same casual feel.  
 Pics or it didn't happen. 
 @meister thanks for posting. Would love to see them in natural light. 
@ray1234  too long
Superstars can do the 29% today - everyone else tomorrow, but it's only on select items... looks like full price only. 
Not sure when Armoury started carrying Carmina, but I'm confident Carmina were well known to SFers long before that. I bought my first pair in Spain pre-'10.     Just so everyone is clear, see below for my order from the Sept '12 for pricing on shell.    432,00 € x 1 = 432,00 € Lace-up wing tip oxford in Burgundy Shell cordovan Semi squared last. Leather sole. Calf lining.  TOTAL PRICE OF ORDER Payment method: Credit card Order Price (Taxes included): 432,00...
Their version of MTM leaves a lot to be desired with respect to how most of us think of MTM. I'm sure the actual shirt quality will be fantastic. I hope you find the fit is good as well.
New With Tags - Japan Blue 0601. Size 30. $135 shipped CONUS.    Link here:  http://www.blueowl.us/products/jb0601-14-8oz-selvedge-denim-high-tapered?variant=11050313345   Japan Blue's "High Tapered" denim provides more room in the top block than it's "Tapered" counterpart, with a touch higher rise, substantially more room in the thighs, and smaller leg opening.
 Any professional cobbler will make it look like new if you don't want to deal w/ it yourself.