or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

Store may be closing. It says until 6/24 and "everything must go." 
Hickey Freeman is doing an "in-store warehouse sale" at their Madison Ave shop. Everything is 50 - 80% off. 
Italy, yes. You'll find the best deals at the larger malls with labels that aren't truely global luxury brands.Do research on the brands at the particular location you are interested in visiting, there's different stuff all over the country. I hit Serravalle. Lardini, Colombo, and Pal Zileri were strong. Gallo, not so much. Worth a pit stop if you're transiting through.Prada's Space and "The Mall" can be missed IMO.
You pay $8 for local pizza delivery? I have a bridge, super cheap, would love to sell you.
 $30 for shipping. What a scam. 
good price! Great buy for guys 5'9"+ 
 Curious which sales you would point to as being near or on-par with '08 as opposed to standard seasonal sales?
 ^^^^ Dangerously wrong, bad information.  50 IT = 40 US. 
 Yes, both sound lovely. 
Too much of a generalization. Will ultimately come down to suit model and store it was made for. Caruso from yoox a few years ago switched to drop 8 - those run small if anything. I've had Belvest all over the map, etc etc. Point is, even when you think you know, you may be in for a surprise when that Yoox box shows up at your door.