or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

I was made a superstar this year and I order big and return big... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KITON sample sale September 12-15 M-W 9-6:30 Th 9-5 Soiffer Haskin 317 West 33 Street
 (8-9 Avenues) Womens & Mens Clothing Sample & stock sale.  Mens suits, jackets, outerwear, pants, shirts, knitwear, ties and shoes.  And a selection of womens clothing and sportswear.  Credit cards only.  No stroller or children under 12 admitted. Last Sale: January 31 - February 3, 2016.
 TY - copped these. 
edit: asked above! 
 **My sizing is a bit different, but seems consistent with your loose fitting rain shoes.  6.5 UK Rain = 40.5 U last for me. 
New With Tags!    Inis Meain - 100% Linen "Floating Moss" Gansey Sweater in Navy with Buttons   Size Small   Pit to pit 49cm Pit to sleeve 48cm Shoulder to shoulder 42cm Back below collar to bottom 68cm   Retail at Frans Boone 250 Euro.  Retail in the US $395    Made in Ireland   $150 + Shipping  Sold      
 Some people take same F and U. Others size down a half size from U to F. I was using conjecture based on all your measurements. Best you speak with someone who sells Vass directly for the best advice. Good luck. 
 You seem like you're right in between a normal 6 UK and 6.5UK  Based on your descriptions,I'd go: 40 in U 39.5 in F (though you could probably fit a 39 also).  You should correspond via email with whomever you order from to confirm. 
   Oh wow... http://www.bowen.fr/Balmoral-Boot/1457035.html  
The threshold is now $800 for overseas goods.