or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

Helpful, thanks. 
 So this Caruso item dropped yesterday (left a browser window open....went to a meeting, came back, different tab, reloaded dream box to see if code landed) and then went up!  Drop from y'day:   CARUSO$ 969.00 $ 360.00Last one available  NEW PRICE as of 5:15pm today!   CARUSO$ 969.00 $ 490.00Last one available  
 I feel sorry for you. I hope that 33% savings is worth the better different design and fit you're missing out on.  
  ok
 Fair enough and I haven't... I'm making a decision informed by info here that the construction is the same, but the models are different. And so, to me, and I'm presuming others here, it's not really worth it to investigate further; I have all the info I need. Just one guy's completely subjective opinion and a question without a "right" answer. 
  33% markup for what's essentially the same product? We have different ideas of reasonable. 
 But I never mentioned Armoury? Whatever, I think we're just agreeing and helping price discovery for everyone. 
 Ok?  750 Euro equals 1031.70 US Dollar650 Euro equals 894.14 US Dollar
I also don't think RJ is $700 in Japan. Seems like that might be the most basic starting point for sport coats. I think $900/$1000 is where most of the suits start. 
 Showing a 7.5 on the web, but they wouldn't honor the promo code as a replacement. Bummer, but no argument here.