or Connect

Posts by mcmillin

Quote: Originally Posted by spectre Why don't you ship to Australia any more? I have worn your cashmere/wool trousers for a long time but now can't get them unless I ask favours from my American friends, which I am loathe to do. I would have thought in these times and with globalisation you would be expanding markets like all other companies, not contracting them. I wasn't aware that we ever did ship overseas...or that we stopped. Sorry. We...
Quote: Originally Posted by tripp mcmillin, what size JAB jacket do you recommend to a customer that measures 42" across the chest and 47" overarm? One often reads to size up if his overarm measurement is more than 7" greater than chest. Is there a point one should size down? Would one be more likely to size down to get the right fit in a JAB suit? (I'm 5'-10".) thx again Our tailored clothing is pretty right-on as far as sizing vs...
Quote: Originally Posted by navysuede For what it's worth.Everything that I have ever bought from JAB (30 to 40 items)I liked and was satisfied with the pricing and selection. I'm really glad i started this thread. You guys are a lot nicer about JoS. A. Bank when you have someone on the other end to actually ask questions...haha. Keep 'em coming...
Quote: Originally Posted by rmatfsu they are just like long sleeve dress shirts only with short sleeves. im not going anywhere important just as casual lazy day wear i would still stick with sportshirts...the fabric, cut, and patterns are going to be more in line with your casual purpose.
Quote: Originally Posted by andyliu52 what is meant by a "short sleeve dress shirt," i think the op just misspoke and they are sport shirts? i cant imagine a short sleeve shirt made for dressy occasions. either way, pic would help, but i think slim khakis would be needed. there are (unfortunate) short sleeve dress shirts. (Think 8th grade math teacher...short sleeve dress shirt and horrible brown pants)
Quote: Originally Posted by rmatfsu Hello everyonr, first time poster here. If I wore some chino type shorts with a short sleeve dress shirt would that look tacky?? My shirts have all been tailored so they are a perfect fit and aren't too long. Just wanted some opinions. Another question about short sleeve dress shirts, would it look funny if I had the tails cut off and made it a square cut so it can be worn untucked?? Thanks! Can wait to hear your...
The only thing I don't wash after each and every time they are worn is denim...and even that if i've been in a smokey environment...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr T I am surprised that this thread is still going strong and applaud the OP for answering our questions. Having said that, my experience is that JAB jackets have very thick shoulders and stiff chests. Wearing them is like going back to the 80s. I hate this about JAB because they show some promise. Their Harris Tweed jackets are especially attractive but again the shoulders are deal breakers. I have returned 90% of...
Quote: Originally Posted by agavilanes Ecuador??? I'm there!!! Who made stuff for you here? (if it's not classified info... if it is PM me ) My complaint against you is your sizing is WAAAAY odd. I'm a medium in most brands and your medium stuff fits me like tents. Actually, much like Tommy Hilfiger regular fit. I am not privy to what workrooms/factories we use in a particular location. I am in complete agreement about sportswear...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Are you the dude who was selling JAB seersucker trousers on eBay a while back? If not, just please enjoy my avatar nope...wasn't me. but thanks for the avatar, haha.