or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

Because there was a union side of the story, and an employer side. After hearing the facts, the third-party arbitrator decided the facts supported the union side.
Actually, it was thanks to the third-party arbitrator.
This is what $315 billion worth of bullion looks like: inside the Bank of England's gold vaults: http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-what-315-billion-worth-of-gold-looks-like-2012-12
Well, it seems the "Stand Your Ground" law is back in the spotlight...not sure this is a defensible use of it though: Fatal Fla. shooting over music compared to Martin case Michael David Dunn is charged with murder and attempted murder in the Nov. 23 shooting at a Jacksonville, Fla., gas station. The 45-year-old Dunn parked beside the sport utility vehicle occupied by Davis and three other young men and told them to turn the music down, police said. Dunn exchanged words...
Not sure the argument that more compensation = less corruption holds any water, looking at recent high-profile corruption cases...
Bump to thank everyone for the advice!
Better to go with a third-party who offers Dainite soles? Would Edward Green even touch these?
I believe Larry Flynt owned up to screwing a chicken when he was younger during an interview. When the journalist asked how that was possible, he said something like "Easy - you just fuck it in the egg bag." Are dolphins people or animals? Paging Nosu...
My sense is that a lot of those who voted for him have grown sick of his shit...
The agreement dopey quoted says "all Palestinian factions". I still don't understand why Israel can't fire up the Apaches and go looking for launch sites if the missiles are still flying...EDIT: This article seems to leave the impression that Israel's co-operation at this stage might be designed to provide moral cover for another incursion into the Strip:Netanyahu also left the door open to a possible ground invasion of Gaza at a later date.“I know there are citizens that...