or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

I love how these threads increasingly end in a metaconvo about NameBack...he's got a few of yez shook for sure.
She played a pretty good talking head in that movie "In Debt We Trust"
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow That was apparent to me from the start. The internetz is rife with anti-Christian parodists like Landovcer baptist, Christwire.com, and Edwardcurrenton on YouTube. Does the fact that she was joking make it any less objectionable? In fact, she's not even contrite about it: http://perezhilton.com/2011-03-15-gi...ms-shes-joking We see once again that there's really no depths to which the "LOL LET'S MAKE FUN...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas Anyone who won't fight back is fair game, since kids can draw exclusionary lines for any reason at all. Interestingly enough, our school district has a zero-tolerance policy for fighting. Self-defense is pretty well out of the question - which pretty well means that bullies are free to take all the cheap shots they can, since defending/fighting back means instant suspension/expulsion for the victim. Kinda sucks to...
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 Perhaps we should also focus our attention on reducing the number of fat kids that exist in the first place, thereby decreasing the rates of children that grow up feeling isolated and tormented. Undoubtedly, there will always be bullies no matter what the case is, but the trauma of being taunted in youth for issues such as weight, which is commonly the case, can largely be controlled for. Instead of encouraging children...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Completely agree. Just did some training with a local SWAT commander to do with gunmen and hostage situations. They train that if you get into the situation where you cannot flee, barricade yourself away from the bad guy(s), and decide to try and fight, one of the key elements of fighting is "violence of action." Basically try to stick your thumbs into his eye socket and out the back of his head type violence. ...
Good thread (for once) AF
I hope an IRS audit of his practice comes of this....10 years' worth of records should suffice.
Geoff, as a fellow Bytowner I had to chuckle at your reference to Armen...the shoes in the window are truly hideous.
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Heh, I love how AF links shit by Cato and National Review and claims it's non-partisan. Hell, I love Cato myself, but come on man. What's partisan about it? All sensible people believe that the best government is the smallest government, and that profit is an end, not a means to one.