or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

Quote: Originally Posted by Quadcammer 14 drop....holy shit That's Kunk territory...
A bit of nostalgia: who remembers the Club Monaco Cafe, back when CM in the Eaton Centre used to be near where H&M is now (outside Sears)?
This thread is one of those crossing-the-Rubicon moments for Reevolving, similar to Mr. Moo's proclamation of departure. Either Rome falls, or you must. Alea iacta est.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark Stone Thanks a lot guys. This is exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't crazy about the shoes, but I didn't know why I didn't like them. They just bugged me. Now I know, square toe = no. Sucks, I will feel weird wearing them today. I have never, EVER had clothes that fit. I know I should probably have stuff tailored, but I can't really afford it at the moment. I've had 3 suits total, and they are all tight at the...
Bongo is a pretty good service for shipping transborder. I ordered a Gandia Blasco rug from a U.S. online retailer (that didn't ship to Canada) and had it sent to Bongo's warehouse in Connecticut for forwarding to my home here...they mismarked the value as $270 (instead of $2700) so I got hit with minimal customs charges. Of course, you do pay for the service, but it's pretty reasonable. They'll also hold stuff until you've got a big enough package to make shipping...
Quote: Originally Posted by cuffthis #4 - Saint James Hors D'Age Rhum Agricole from Martinique (best example of terroir - Martinique rhums have a unique taste) Just picked up a bottle of Saint James Vieux Ambre...never had an agricole before, so figured I'd take the plunge.
A few more to throw out there: "Bright Lights, Big City" "The Big Chill" "Stand By Me"
Walking along, spotting some dog shit at the last minute and congratulating yourself for avoiding it..........then realizing the lump you saw was the rearguard, and you actually stepped in some half a block back.
For the John Hughes fans, there's a documentary on Netflix that looks interesting: Don't You Forget About Me: The Documentary
I wonder if Kunta Connyay knew he was selling his dignity in perpetuam for $18 at the time... Great tie BTW, at a fantastic price -- buyer is one lucky fellow.