or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

I see you one Lego gun and raise you... Kitchener dad arrested at school after daughter draws a picture of a gun KITCHENER — A Kitchener father is angry at police after he was arrested at his child’s school and later strip-searched at the police station, all because his 4-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun in class... Sansone said he went to pick up his three children on Wednesday and was summoned to the principal’s office, where three police officers were...
Think you mean Belstaff, not Belvest...Belvest jackets fit me perfectly, no questions asked. I have one that I bought new at Korshak about five years ago, and another that I bought on here used. In both instances, it's like the jacket was tailored for me.
Am I the only one who sees the sarcasm liberally sprinkled throughout that article?!?
SRSLY? I agree with sentiments (yours, I believe) that the police increasingly look less like officers of the peace, and more like some kind of paramilitary group. In Toronto they use the Cadillac Gage Commando.
And despair at this Indian chappie's bespoke, 22-karat gold shirt: http://www.punemirror.in/article/62/2012122820121228100259784e1f128b/Pimpri-man-dons-bespoke-gold-shirt.html Not sure if I'm doing the conversion right, but 1.27 crore appears to be about $232,000 in U.S. dollars...
We need stomach stapling for this cohort. As in, cut their fucking stomach out and staple it to the wall so they can see how gross and distended it is.
UPDATE: Interpol names suspect, puts out alert for "Buddy the Elf"
That doesn't appear to be an official U.S. Government site...it's registered to "Domains by Proxy LLC" which is a subsidiary of GoDaddy.com
Generally I am in favour of wealth redistribution via taxes, but we in Canada get reamed on liquor tax. It's become so bad that I'm practically drinking well liquor brands...
Not sure what this guy fought back with, but it's a semi-auto at least. And, one of the home invaders has a long weapon of some kind: