or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

No, the whole academic-labour-activist complex (riff on Ike there) did, otherwise this parasite wouldn't feel so emboldened as to trample everyone else's right to have their say, destroy someone else's property, and then crow about it.
Can't believe Piob hasn't posted this gem... "Not every opinion is valid": anti-homophobia activist tears down university's free speech wall in an act of "forceful resistance" This little tool represents everything that is wrong with the Left: smug, self-congratulatory assurance that he knows what's best and everyone else is a fascist. Really underscores Manton's point about the militancy embedded in many campuses.
Her mom's Bjork, so of course she's going to be a bit squirrely.
Is he black? The blacks are apparently notoriously bad tippers...
God I hope not...
Hamilton fires 29 city road workers who allegedly ran personal errands when they should have been patching potholes When a small army of road crews left the city’s public works yard, the “hot box” of fresh asphalt in each municipal truck was full and the workers had a list of potholes needing repair. At the end of the day, the asphalt was gone and workers confirmed their roads had been fixed. Sixteen of those city work crews, however, were secretly followed by private...
I see you one Lego gun and raise you... Kitchener dad arrested at school after daughter draws a picture of a gun KITCHENER — A Kitchener father is angry at police after he was arrested at his child’s school and later strip-searched at the police station, all because his 4-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun in class... Sansone said he went to pick up his three children on Wednesday and was summoned to the principal’s office, where three police officers were...
Think you mean Belstaff, not Belvest...Belvest jackets fit me perfectly, no questions asked. I have one that I bought new at Korshak about five years ago, and another that I bought on here used. In both instances, it's like the jacket was tailored for me.
Am I the only one who sees the sarcasm liberally sprinkled throughout that article?!?
SRSLY? I agree with sentiments (yours, I believe) that the police increasingly look less like officers of the peace, and more like some kind of paramilitary group. In Toronto they use the Cadillac Gage Commando.