or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

Wrong-way Charlie Whenever there is a mass of people descending/ascending the stairs to get from subway to street level or vice-versa, this distracted asshole suddenly puts on the brakes and decides he needs to start moving contra-traffic. It's even more enjoyable when you're walking behind one in less-confined quarters and they suddenly pivot on their heel and walk into you.
7,000 bottles of wine, ranging from $4 to $150, destroyed in four seconds....
Could this be the Phantom Paperer, using some counter-psy-ops on you?
Racing in the Targa Newfoundland -- Canada claims another victim!
Werdz. All that shit needs is a red-black-and-green leather Africa medallion around the neck and it's revisionist fresh.
Opened my bottle of Port Charlotte An Turas Mor last night. Being too po' to have sampled the other PC editions, I am now wondering what I missed out on....
Absolutely. As well as anything made in Canada, the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, etc. Recent example: Broil King gas BBQ (made in Canada) instead of a Weber (made in China) -- price differential was approx. 35%
I think all the bystanders were afraid to grab him, just in case the black rubbed off on their hands.
EU, son. Doin' Da Butt!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypcs4c7ihSo&feature=related
This is starting to sound like another David Fincher flick...did you recently celebrate a birthday?