or Connect

Posts by M. Bardamu

My wife came downstairs this morning to find me stalking a wayward fly with a rolled-up magazine...I said "I'm about to get Zimmerman on this mofo...they always get away!" She was not amused.
Pio and Sugarbutch, you are both right: there is the basic definition of feminism, which is equality in all aspects with men, then there are the inevitable variants and offshoots that sprout over time whenever more than 10 left-wingers get together and agree to something in principle, then promptly set about the serious business of seperating themselves from each other based on minutiae.
Spaniards?
HORNS, that is damn near perfect. Need to add this in somewhere though:
I think I played drunken QB1 there once...
No moral, just trying to wrap my head around how a citizen with a handgun can possibly come out on top in this situation.EDIT: Maybe I misinterpreted your comment to mean that citizens carrying guns are a check against police excess, when you perhaps meant that cops are often irresponsible firearms users and, for that reason, gun controls that would leave guns solely in the hands of LEOs are illogical.
Walk me through this. Let's say you're out walking the dog, minding your own business, when two police cars pull up. Officers jump out, and approach you in a brusque, business-like manner. One says, "Sir, would you please raise your hands and place them on top of your head?"You have a carry gun in your inside jacket pocket. The cops are still about 15 feet away.What do you do?
Is it somewhat telling that there seems to be an increasing number of incident on U.S. soil committed by non-Middle Eastern muslims? There was also the grenade/firearms attack on Fort Dix a while back by Albanians or Bosnians... I guess maybe the Euros are paying back the Middle Easterners for volunteering to fight in their countries. Global jihad indeed.
And trigger finger exactly where it should be. I think anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of gun safety and any kind of objectivity would see this kid has been taught well by safety-conscious, law-abiding parents.
FAILED at para 4 for quoting that douche Tim Wise. God it's becoming increasingly embarassing to be a liberal...