or Connect

Posts by LexSenthur

Quote: Originally Posted by Superfluous Man I used to say this too. You don't eat nearly enough, trust me. If you go to www.70sbig.com and read up on how to eat, buy the Starting Strength book and DVD and drink a gallon of milk a day I promise you will gain weight and muscle. Keep it simple and you'll do fine. This. I used to believe that I was a hard gainer, then I started tracking my intake and realized I was barely netting 400 calories a...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I'd try talking to your doctor and telling him you need an antidepressant that still allows you to bust a nut in a vag. Be sure to phrase it exactly like this or he won't know what you're talking about.
I have read that itching sometimes occurs because of blood rushing into the capillaries, something that is unusual if you aren't terribly active. So power through it? I had this really bad in highschool, but since I started running again as an adult I haven't noticed any undue itching.
Whenever someone bugs me about drinking by myself or starting early, I say that if you have a problem, it doesn't mater when you start drinking. Alcoholism doesn't go away after 5 PM or when there are two people in the room.
Sunday I went on my long run. Started off slow and was feeling kinda stiff. Planned to run 3, walk 1, and run 4, but I ended up running the whole 8 miles in 1:15:32.
4 yesterday, and best of all I don't feel achy today.
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas Reason #10,000,001 that I don't work in healthcare: A friend of mine who works in a Seattle area ER told me about a fat woman who arrived complaining of pain in her side...during the physical exam they discovered a sandwich that had been tucked into a fat fold for so long that an abscess had developed around it. The patient had no recollection of the sandwich.
Just use the Nair in a can like a nasal spray.
6 miles in 1:00:34. That's the furthest I've ever run. Definitly feelin' it today.
4 miles in 38:34. Went a bit too late and ended up eating a bugs the entire second half.