or Connect

Posts by chison

this is a great idea, I'd like to get in on this, I wear about a 8.5 EEE in AE, all of the styles are appealing, so, I'm not too hard to please, except I just got a pair of custom brown suede monks
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Not exactly suede, but whatever: Got on a pair right now, with some khakis and panterellas
not sure if you guys realize it, but, many models of both alden and AE come in E, EE, and EEE, also, you should consider custom made shoes, may not be as expensive as you think, and even if it is, its a great investment
yep, great store, certainly a mainstay in dc lawyer fashion when they were around
got the boots, luv em!
ever had your foot measured?
Finally got a chance to visit the shop a couple of weeks ago, what a great place and a very nice lady, it was just the two of us for about 45 minutes, as it happens, I did not plan to stay that long or to place an order, but, she was so wonderful and taught me so much in a short span of time that I got measured and pulled the trigger. Can't wait to get my boots, pics forthcoming! Thanks again adam for the heads up, this place is a gold mine!
not much in greenbelt, maybe an old navy, kg or mens wearhouse, but, you are about 20 minutes, depending on time of day, from: dc, from arundel mills mall which has a NM last call, sax, br, etc., mazza gallerie which has a filenes, so, all is not lost. pentagon city - nordstrom and nordstrom rack with a little effort you should be able to do some damage good luck
looks like wigwam wool sweat socks
mullholland brothers have some great styles, i have the leather messenger bag, its awesome