or Connect

Posts by eriksolo

If you go to 111 Center Street between 9am and 5pm M-F you can use their computer system and look up the lawsuits filed against them and Bermini Tailors. I have heard that they are no longer the lawsuit magnets they once were. Nick wrote me after my post with a generous offer to come see his operation and prove to me that Beyond Bespoke is no longer what they used to be. I asked him to please post in this forum and explain why me and people like me respond to posts...
I personally do not know of any. Many that appear to be are really run by the BB people. BB runs or ran: Bermini Tailors, Indo Suit, Ally Bespoke, Alterations Master, Andiamo Tailors, Park Avenue Tailors, Bridalt, Gotham Tux, and the list goes on and on. Like I said, if you got to a place that says "by appointment only" then get the Drivers License or ID of people there. Legit people tell you their real name not a fake one. Also do not pay in advance. Pay by credit...
Where to begin. $900 for a bespoke suit is just not gonna happen outside of Vietnam and especially in New York. The second part is I have pretty extensive knowledge of Beyond Bespoke as I sued them a few years ago and won. (getting the money though is like pulling teeth) The third part is the business setup functions like this: 1. Order a suit. Find out the "good offer" is if you pay in advance, the full price. While they shop around and try to find a seamstress to...
I settled with Beyond Bespoke a while back. I told JT / Jitender / Joe / Jim Darrar / JD / James D. that I would not mention anything online ever again unless there was a lie that needed correcting , or a misconception based on his past business practices. This fits that definition.Nick was and is associated with JT and all of his aliases and can even be found being mentioned in a Yelp review of Beyond Bespoke as his "Guru". Nick even admitted so much to me on a phone...
Quote: Originally Posted by AlwaysDown1234 Any luck so far? I recently got scammed by this guy too and am wondering what my best course of action is. Please get back to me. Thanks I too am out some money from "Joe" Hemrajani of New York City. I have done some research on him and here is what I know (to the best of my knowledge.) The "Joe" on the West Coast is a different person than the one on the East coast. The West coast "Joe" appears...