or Connect

Posts by NachoBroadway

a Uniqlo white linen shirt has never failed me in NYC summer, patientely waiting to rack up again
that is beautiful! too bad I have one in the same color scheme, good luck, great price!
J. Crew Blazer Made of Fox Flannel from the West of England 100% English Wool Size 40r Features: Brown suede elbow patches, double vented. Never worn, smoke & pet-free home. Asking $130 shipped. Retails $350 measurements: chest: 20.5, length: 30.5, sleeve: 25.5
RL Rugby & Co clothing & goods by Ralph Lauren Pure 100% Linen Blazer with 2/3 button roll, center vent New without tags Measurements laid flat: pit to pit width: 21" shoulders: 18.5" sleeve length: 25" jacket length: 31" Message with any questions
100% authentic pre-owned converse jack purcell in a light cotton patchwork madras. It is lined in light weight chambray. Perfect for spring and summer. Please see pics for details. Us 10 UK 9 EU 44. Please refer to measurements below to assure proper fit. New with box. Approx measurement is about 11.75" long on the outsole and about 4" at it's widest. US Shipped $40
ALLSAINTS SPITALFIELDS Leather Jacket: Worn a handful of times this winter in NYC where it was purchased from their Broadway store. Mint condition, great rich leather scent & perfect tailored shape. Italian lamb skin leather, garment washed jacket with asymmetric front zip. The Caledonia Jacket features a funnel collar and welt pockets. This garment is fully lined with 100% cotton at the body and viscose twill at the sleeves. Color Smoke 100% Leather Origin:...
The linen shirts are down to $20 from $30 starting today. Rack em up!
I'm 5'9, 180 lbs & Medium was perfect on the shoulders and body (layed right against my ribs, not snug) , sleeves were an inch & definitely could use a tailor's slimming. Linen & Cotton is the perfect blend, not too shiny or wrinkled like 100% Linen and more flexibility & breath-ability than a 100% cotton.
Just left 34th st store, those oxfords are way too long. Easy pass. My favorite item was this linen/cotton blazer fit great in the length & waist, sleeves need slimming. only $70 http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-linen-cotton-jacket/076531-14
Those Balmian jackets are meth!