or Connect

Posts by Fang66

Yes I guess taxes are as sure as death and taxes.
The Japanese love a comically large penis.There are quite a lot of Australians here, they own all the ski resorts.
That's just infighting, I'm sure there are moon landing deniers that think creationists are dumbasses, and vice versa. They all belong to the same loony club as Harv.
Why do you ask? Looking for new members?
Not a bad guess for a loony with more teeth than IQ points. Why don't you go and sit with the creationists, and the moon landing deniers, you'll feel more at home.
Hmmmm, no.Kim Kardashian.
I know there used to be Denny's in Australia, they failed, guess Australians are not as fond of greasy crap as Americans. Some of the shit passing for food posted by Americans on this forum may have just as well been served in a dunny. And just for your edification I have been calling the insular, never owned a passport, U.S.A. U.S.A., fat fucks on SF provincial for years, pay attention boy, pay attention.
Thanks SR
Sorry but bogans come from cockroach land, and the home of aerial ping pong, not Australia. And say what you will about Australian culture, at least they have dunnies that work.
Why should anyone listen to anything that comes out of your booze hole you utter loony?Harold falcon