or Connect

Posts by Fang66

Ah the red headed step child of Heavy Metal.
p.s. I love sailing been doing it on and off for 30 years (never owned a sailboat). But I grew up a literal stones throw from Haines Hunter boat factory and as a kid we would all go down the river to watch John Haines test out his latest beast, power boats are fucking awesome, and the $ to fun ratio is much better.
See you don't have Heavy Metal poisoning.
Or if you have an actual motor rather than a wound up rubber band, and a hull that was designed after Noah was born you might be able to actually get somewhere while doing that motoring. If it is blowing you can take a motor boat up the estuary and go skiing, rather than hiding in a little marina surrounded by fat middle aged fuckwits in Thurston Howell, III caps talking about how many barnacles you have on your arse."Can still go pretty quick"If you measure quick in...
This, actually I've never had to do shit like that to get a job, but yeah never having another real job again is where it's at.
One can not be poisoned by Deep Purple, except perhaps mid 60s Deep Purple, but that isn't Heavy Metal.
Well who does? I wish I could, but I'm not so young any more.
Wanking is a tangible thing.
Unless it is windy, or unless it isn't windy.
I've sailed 18 footers on Sydney habour, the least ghey sailing vessel in the world, it is still ultra ghey. You do realize that reliable internal combustion engines have been available since the early/mid 19th century?