or Connect

Posts by Fang66

Being Brazilian I would assume that people would be ashamed of having a relationship with him because they would end up smelling like the cheap cologne that he bathes in.
Awww poor little fella feel all woonwey for his mommy.
I, like Neil, am strawberry flavoured.
Said like a true merkin.
Sorry that my inhumanly large, and perfectly formed genitals offend you. Perhaps you better go back to sucking massa's cock.
Rubbish, there is nothing undignified about directly asking for a promotion, and if doing so endangers his career then it is not much of a career to start with.
That wouldn't be a problem, I'd give the golden shower back with interest.
Rhubarb as with other fruit is generally served as dessert, and is not, unlike, whether eaten cooked or raw, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips, beets, cauliflower, cabbage, celery, lettuce, and other vegetables usually served at dinner in, with or after the soup, fish or meats which constitute the principal part of the repast.
Ohhh nooooeeesss!!!! Another wage slave trying to make me feel bad about only working 18 hours a week 6 months a year, what should I dooooooooo???? I'm sooo confused, perhaps I'll get a divorce from my beautiful, successful Japanese wife and move away from horrible horrible, low tax, crime free Asia just so I can go back to being a successful engineer. Naaaaaa they might ask for their massive golden handshake back.