or Connect

Posts by ajchen

Along with debuting ROY jeans, we're also excited to introduce a new brand at Self Edge New York: Sunny Sports. We've just received several styles today; here are a few teaser images. The Wool CPO overshirt is definitely a standout.... stop by SENY and check them out this weekend.
From a few days ago.... 3sixteen Grenson Bolivia San Ignacio Organic
Quote: Originally Posted by crosswound size 28 for the 634s overdye. Just sent you a PM.
At City Museum in St. Louis, MO.
Quote: Originally Posted by kylelovesyou I got my 3sixteen+ in the mail on Friday, so I've only worn them twice. They were a touch slimmer than I was expecting, but not too tight. I'd definitely size up one inch if I bought another pair. That said, they have already stretched a bit and feel much better after just a few wears, so I'll have to see how much more stretching I get over the next two months. Overall, though, I quite like the jeans, and am...
MFSC 3sixteen Grenson Iced Colombian
Quote: Originally Posted by captmomo Thanks. I just finished browsing thru the 3sixteen thread, and I'll most probably pick up a ST-100x for my next pair. May I know when the size29s be in stock? I'm basing my sizing off the pics ajchen posted as my ht/wt is about the same. As for the 20BSP, should I go with 29s too? Yep, you'd be a size 29 in both the ST-100x and the 20BSP. The ST-100x should be back in stock at Self Edge by the end of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by captmomo thanks. what about Flat Head SE05BSP? I would put those in the "go even slimmer" list... they've got a more aggressive taper than the Red-D, but are a fantastic jean if you are able to get into a jean that's slimmer in the calf.
Quote: Originally Posted by captmomo Hi, I really like the fit of the dry bones red-d, do you mind recommending me a pair of jeans with a similar cut? From what I see, some of the measurements may not give a accurate representation of the actual fit of the jeans. Thanks. From my experience, some jeans that similarly to the Red-D's are: -Skull 5010xx -3sixteen ST-100x / 3sixteen+ 20BSP If you want to go even slimmer, check out the...