or Connect

Posts by ajchen

They look great on her - keep us posted with how the jeans progress.
Nice photos PeterParker - I think your SL-100x's are the oldest jeans that we've seen around... all the way back from our first production lot. Great job.
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred Apologies for the n00b question, but I just got my SL-100s. I believe these are sanforized, correct? As such, I don't need to do a soak before I wear them? As the other folks have mentioned, it's good to go right out of the box. IF you want to do a soak, it's not a bad thing (it strengthens the denim) but there's no need to do so for sizing purposes.
Quote: Originally Posted by ETW Hey Kiya, do you know if there are any Flathead 1001s or F310s in stock at the New York store? We just received a full restock of F310's at SENY.
Great to hear that the guys at Reap & Sew did right by you; we're happy to have them onboard with us. @Quasky: As for your question about stretching in the thigh, it'll take a little bit of time but you should notice a fair bit of stretch in the next two weeks if you are wearing them consistently. It sounds like you're just wearing them around the house right now, so they may not have had a chance to stretch out. If the thighs are pretty much painted on, you should...
At my wife's holiday party. First time wearing a tie in months...
Iron Heart 634s is the way to go. Quote: Originally Posted by Christobevii3 Is there a heavier jean that you would recommend? I'm looking for something that would be ok for winter when its in the 30 degrees areas. I have some flathead f380's and those are the closest for heavier warmer denim but isn't cutting it. Similar cut that is between the f380 and sugar cane 1966 would be good.
Good eye, the model (Thomas at SENY) has freakishly long arms. All our shirts come up short on him; the sleeve measurements are quite standard - for instance, size M has a 25" sleeve. Let us know if you need more measurements.
3sixteen Duffel Coats are now available at SENY and SELA - they are $440 and are sized from S to XL. Give either shop a call for a phone order.. shipping is free worldwide.