or Connect

Posts by ajchen

Here are some more photos and specs below on the SL-BNY1, 3sixteen's first collaboration with Barneys Co-Op. Slim straight leg fit with a slight taper from the knee down 14oz left hand twill indigo selvedge denim woven in Hiroshima, Japan Asymmetrical selvedge ID Heavyweight natural tan leather patch from Tanner Goods sewn on left side Selvedge coin pocket and fly details Gunmetal branded hardware Limited to 100 pairs
@Arizor: Fit looks spot on. Enjoy the jeans!
Just a heads up - due to dangerous weather conditions and the resulting MTA shutdown, SENY will be closed for business both today and tomorrow - we will resume regular business hours on Monday. Be safe everyone!
Sounds like the ST cut would be right for you... it's a slim cut with taper but is not a super skinny silhouette. The ST-200x is a black jean whereas the ST-100x is indigo... depending on what color you're looking for you can choose accordingly. Both of them feature our new denim that we custom developed with Kuroki Mills this season.
For those who might not have seen the below thread, we're going to be throwing a Styleforum event at Self Edge LA this upcoming Sunday. I'm bummed that I will not be able to make it, but Kiya and Johan will be there along with Raul Ojeda from Don Ville's Shoes (they just opened up across the street from us) and Bryan Yamashita, the general manager at Leather Soul Beverly Hills. Both of them will be on hand to talk shoes and answer questions. Free beer, good company - if...
I think you'll be alright... the SL's run slightly bigger than the ST's and are a roomier cut all around. As mentioned previously, make sure you can button the jeans up - you can expect 0.5-1" of stretch over the first few weeks.
There's another small run of SL/ST-100x jeans that complete Sept 1st which will ship to stores that prebooked them, and then the big Fall restock will be done in the beginning of October.
My office for the next few days... 3sixteen S/S Workshirt 3sixteen ST-100x Flor de Cano Bass Barret
phx: Try the 32's first... you should be able to button them up when you receive them - if you can't, exchange for the 33's. And as for the leg opening getting bigger, you'll see very little change in the leg opening if you're only taking 2.5" off.
@guyute: They look good. Whenever you decide to wash them, you'll get some really interesting hues of blue come out. @nineohtoo: These aren't the best photos, but you can see here that the grey denim will age, it's just a bit more stubborn than indigo denim in terms of losing color: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...&postcount=275