or Connect

Posts by ajchen

For sale are two pairs of Samurai jeans, both brand new and unworn with all tags attached. Please note that both jeans have been soaked and chainstitched to 30.5" inseams. A hot soak may yield slightly more shrinkage, but it can be assumed that most of the shrinkage is gone. Message me with any questions - I will entertain reasonable offers. First up, a pair of S710XX 19oz. in size 31. No arcuates, but back tab is intact. $260 shipped anywhere in the US, $270 shipped...
Quote: Originally Posted by socialdtk Will you be getting anymore FH Sterling Silver Key Hooks in? Alternately, we do have a few at SENY for phone order - shipping is free. 212/388.0079.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Here's the waist: it has at least an inch when I pull a loop with medium pressure (not real hard, but the slack is not just hanging that way, either). It sounds like they should work. These are my first unsanforized. I'm just a little paranoid about having too much room in the waist, upper thighs, and/or seat in the long haul after a little stretching. Don't want any anti-fit thing going on. You have...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Flat Head 1001 pre-soak. Did I size these correctly, or should I go down another size? As long as you have 1" of room in the waist, you're good. I definitely wouldn't go down a size from that.
New Dry Bones short sleeve shirts have arrived at SENY for the summertime - these are exclusive to the NY store. Feel free to stop by the shop or give us a call at 212.388.0079 for a phone order (shipping is free). Crazy Short Sleeve Gingham Check Short Sleeve Navy Stripe Short Sleeve Mint Short Sleeve Seafoam Candy Stripe Short Sleeve Beige Candy Stripe Short Sleeve Blue Chambray Short Sleeve
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Thanks for that. Any recommendation for a brand/model with a slim straight cut similar to 634s but with lighter weight denim for warmer weather? Don't necessarily need a 'summer jean', just looking for a good cut with normal weight denim, 14.5 oz or less. I take 31 in both Sugar Cane and in the 634S. Looking for the following leg dimensions, or close: \tthigh: 11.5 - 11.75 \tknee: 9 \them: 8.5 - 8.75 FWIW,...
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered ^^Looking for a similar fit to some of those i think... first dry denim i was getting was super slim and tapered... now i'm wanting something more of a regular straight fit with high 7 or 8" leg opening without being loose or overall baggy... i was looking at the skull 5507 before but they seem maybe borderline for what i'm wanting now. Do you think they'd work? I already have the IH 634S, FH F310, and Sugarcane...
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Winky That's what I thought, but on the 3sixteen site it references black denim. Wasn't sure if that had changed or something. I can see how that wording was confusing.... it's been rearranged to read a bit more clearly. Thanks for the heads up.
Quote: Originally Posted by mlyngard Yay. See you in NYC on Sat, hopefully. Might have been answered, but you got stock on those in NY yet? Absolutely. Sold a pair just yesterday...
^Both Strike Gold models feature a button fly.