or Connect

Posts by ajchen

For those who were patiently awaiting the video, here it is... http://www.vimeo.com/13630875
Quote: Originally Posted by brozeus Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up) I wish I woulda picked it up last year... It's not too early to ask - the duffel coat will be returning this Fall in new colors, since we sold out of them so quickly last season. We'll let you know when it's available, but plan for middle to late September.
Video footage to come shortly... here are some pics:
Pics tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by scb walked out with the 634s. thanks It was great meeting you - glad they worked out!
3sixteen Oxford 3sixteen x Tanner Double Wrap 3sixteen ST-100x Bass Barret Coffee Foundry Iced Bolivian + condensed milk
Price drop: $250 shipped in the US, $265 internationally.
Visvim Mowat Mocs, size 10 US for sale. Worn approximately 20 times - soles are still perfect, shoes are in great condition and have lots of life left in them. Retailed for $450, asking for $250 shipped in the US (add $15 if outside the US). Payment via Paypal... add 4% or send as gift.
For sale are two pairs of Samurai jeans, both brand new and unworn with all tags attached. Please note that both jeans have been soaked and chainstitched to 30.5" inseams. A hot soak may yield slightly more shrinkage, but it can be assumed that most of the shrinkage is gone. Message me with any questions - I will entertain reasonable offers. First up, a pair of S710XX 19oz. in size 31. No arcuates, but back tab is intact. $260 shipped anywhere in the US, $270 shipped...
Quote: Originally Posted by socialdtk Will you be getting anymore FH Sterling Silver Key Hooks in? Alternately, we do have a few at SENY for phone order - shipping is free. 212/388.0079.