or Connect

Posts by ajchen

Quote: Originally Posted by kylelovesyou I got my 3sixteen+ in the mail on Friday, so I've only worn them twice. They were a touch slimmer than I was expecting, but not too tight. I'd definitely size up one inch if I bought another pair. That said, they have already stretched a bit and feel much better after just a few wears, so I'll have to see how much more stretching I get over the next two months. Overall, though, I quite like the jeans, and am...
MFSC 3sixteen Grenson Iced Colombian
Quote: Originally Posted by captmomo Thanks. I just finished browsing thru the 3sixteen thread, and I'll most probably pick up a ST-100x for my next pair. May I know when the size29s be in stock? I'm basing my sizing off the pics ajchen posted as my ht/wt is about the same. As for the 20BSP, should I go with 29s too? Yep, you'd be a size 29 in both the ST-100x and the 20BSP. The ST-100x should be back in stock at Self Edge by the end of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by captmomo thanks. what about Flat Head SE05BSP? I would put those in the "go even slimmer" list... they've got a more aggressive taper than the Red-D, but are a fantastic jean if you are able to get into a jean that's slimmer in the calf.
Quote: Originally Posted by captmomo Hi, I really like the fit of the dry bones red-d, do you mind recommending me a pair of jeans with a similar cut? From what I see, some of the measurements may not give a accurate representation of the actual fit of the jeans. Thanks. From my experience, some jeans that similarly to the Red-D's are: -Skull 5010xx -3sixteen ST-100x / 3sixteen+ 20BSP If you want to go even slimmer, check out the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JOA When do you expect a restock of the F380? Tried to buy a pair of 33 or 34s over the weekend, but you're out online. We have a pair of size 34 left in our NY store... call us if you'd like to place a phone order. 212.388.0079.
3sixteen+. Coming to all Self Edge stores and selfedge.com on Wednesday, August 4th 2010. Additional details forthcoming.
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasec Do you have any left at the NY store in a size 31? We are out of stock in all sizes unfortunately.
For those of you who weren't able to make it out to the SENY party last Sunday, this video is the next best thing. Our good friend Kellen documented the afternoon for us: http://www.vimeo.com/13630875