or Connect

Posts by ajchen

If you want to try our jeans on, please visit Lost & Found in Toronto. We do prefer that you buy directly from the retailer that you're trying jeans on with, it's only fair to them. They are probably due for some restocks so mention to them that you spoke to me (Andrew) and that you'd like to special order a pair directly through them. That way you get your jeans and they get the sale.
Where in Canada do you live? There are a few stockists in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary). We are also releasing a lightweight jean next week, it's a 12oz raw indigo selvedge with a light rinse to give the jeans an even softer hand. It's going to be called the SL-101x (Straight Leg) and ST-101x (Slim Tapered).
Same as usual, around 3 days' turnaround time.
Looks like the thread on the bottom of the patch has busted, it happens rarely but it does happen. Shoot us an email at info@3sixteen.com with that photo and we'll figure out a solution.
The chinos are a slim fit with a good amount of taper to them. I'd say they are closest to 3sixteen's ST fit, although the leg opening might be a hair smaller than what's on the ST.
Thanks. I try and look presentable as often as I can, but having two young kids makes this pretty hard sometimes.
Although Pairate elected to post our email conversation here before replying to us, I've already reached out to him directly via email and have offered him a full refund including shipping charges. Since it's been discussed publicly here I thought I should let everyone know the conclusion of the situation. I should state that in our time in working with Brett, we have found him to be extremely detail oriented - this is the main reason we all love Viberg's work. There is...
Definitely a mistake. We're putting together a shipment for them this week. Sit tight!
Thanks for the support and for the helpful answers!
My suggestion is to stick with em for another two weeks, as it'll take some time for them to stretch out. My pair left some red marks too and after 3-4 weeks they were much more comfortable. If you're really unsure, you can always email photos of how the jeans fit to us at info@3sixteen.com and we can assess further.