or Connect

Posts by Hayling

I don't plan on using it.
I'm majoring in IT, focused in information systems security as well, and I've already got a fulltime job lined up when I graduate with a well-known consulting firm with a starting salary of 74k (I'm an intern now). It's contingent upon me getting my TS/SCI clearance. Cleared work is where it's at, and there is a high demand for cleared personnel in the DC area. The tough part is finding a company that will sponsor you for one tho. Having connections is what it's all...
OK so I'm a 21 year old senior in college, and I just bought my first "quality" suit yesterday. It was a 2-button dark gray w/ pinstripes by Versace. I'm obviously a noob when it comes to the finer details of suits so I thought I would ask here. Anyway, I loved how it fit me, but it had a ticket pocket, which I had no idea about at first. The sales person told me they were "in fashion". I'll primarily be wearing it at work, since I've finally got a job where I can...
Working a shit job is a rite of passage. Quit being a pussy.
Whelen Bellucci
Snorting wasabi... Hilarity ensues... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Nice crib.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I don't understand why everyone is not voting for marisa miller are you guys BLIND!!! It's cuz she's up against the goddess known as OLGA.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 I don't see a better way to spend my 21st than with this man: Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Kristen's Behind Conflicting messages. Does not compute.
If I had to deal with that much attention on a daily basis I'd stab myself in the larynx.