or Connect

Posts by Hayling

Equus? Isn't that the name of the play where the boy has sex with his horse?
Well I worked as a Linux Sys Admin for a couple years and the systems I supported were mainly Red Hat. Since Fedora is pretty much identical to Red Hat it was only logical for me to install it at home because I was already very familiar with the platform.
Nice pic, haha. My flavor of choice is Fedora. 'Bout to upgrade to Fedora 11 soon. Also enjoy Ubuntu and FreeBSD.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo What the hell do you do with that then? Shoot it at the range Shooting is hella fun. And as Tokyo Slim mentioned, I will be adequately prepared for the zombie apocalypse. See http://www.zombiehunters.org/ another forum I visit And again, Slim is right, as far as rifles go, .223 is not heavy duty. .50 BMG is heavy duty :P I am quite surprised that someone who's forum alias is Rambo would not know all...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo That's heavy duty. Are you in law enforcement? Nope, just a regular guy who appreciates fine weaponry
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff I would pay a thousand dollars for a suit with a ticket pocket Are ticket pockets generally not found on cheaper suits?
LOL I love Triumph.
Rock River Arms CAR A4
Thanks guys. You have put my mind at ease. I have NEVER noticed them before, but now that I've started looking for them, they are sorta common.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenny Blade Runner OMG yes that movie is fuckin' wack. Harrison Ford is the only redeeming quality. +1 to Shawshank -1 to Pulp Fiction (love that movie)