or Connect

Posts by Hayling

Quote: Originally Posted by jaac LMFAO
Quote: Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife have you heard KLF's "chill out" or "space"? both are at the top of the heap. and global communications 76:14 and tetsu inoue's ambiant otaku and uh... the first couple records by the orb and uh... the irresistable force and... err... uh... biosphere early to mid nineties electronic is a great space for your head to occupy Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero This...
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyren I was meaning to post this yesterday but here, the premiere episode (4x01) was leaked. Great episode by the way. http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=34233159001 Click Menu Click Newest 3rd icon from the right edit : video was removed, watch it on ninjavideo or download it O SNAP! Season 4 is right around the corner! It's gonna suck though because I'm gonna have to watch 1 episode per week...
My parents house is sorta in the country so I drive on twisty roads quite often. It's hella fun, especially in a nice high performance vehicle Just gotta watch out for deer.
Been into some chillout music lately. Downbeat/downtempo electronica. Fav artists right now are Trentemoller, Massive Attack, Sneaker Pimps, Zero 7, and Groove Armada.
Not sure if I can stomach 2 hours of Brad Pitt's god-aweful southern accent. No doubt it will be entertaining though...
Sup bro, I was diagnosed with Crohn's when I was 11 years old. It's a gift from my father. Luckily I got treatment early and have a very mild case (probably like you) so I have been able to maintain a fairly normal lifestyle. I've been on various different medications over the years, but what helped me the most through my early teen years was a diet called the SC Diet (scdiet.net). It was crazy restrictive, but I basically had no symptoms while I was on it. When I...
I watched the first two episodes on Hulu. It's entertaining, in a sad sort of way.
Looks like...a Bentley.
Hot girls, me likes.