or Connect

Posts by Hayling

Yeah, probably going to be a fail. Amber Heard can't act, but she sure is hella hot.
"Maybe we need affirmative action for ugly people" Hee hee.
She's hot but as someone mentioned earlier, her winey-ass voice makes me wanna stab her. She'd be great if she didn't talk.
Want.
Cheers for the stiffy.
I will hold the door if the girl is within 5 feet of me, I hate standing around waiting for the person to get to the door. In most circumstances, I don't hold the door for guys.
Just watched two New Orleans Hurricane Katrina based crime drama movies over the weekend: The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans (Nicolas Cage, Val Kilmer) -- great movie! Nicolas Cage has an excellent performance (for Nick Cage) and the plot is great. Def. worth checking out. Streets of Blood (Val Kilmer, Sharon Stone, 50 Cent) -- Sucked ass. The performances were terrible and the dialogue was crap. Suprisingly, 50 Cent was pretty good. Val Kilmer & Sharon...
This is probably the reason I would hate to live in Miami:
Quote: Originally Posted by oman more than anything i want a site that lets me download textbooks Decent site for textbooks is http://gigapedia.com/ And yeah...sucks that mininova went legit. Now I gotta rely on my private trackers for everything.
I like snatch.