or Connect

Posts by Hayling

Fleet Foxes - He Doesn't Know Why IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I found the pilot to be quite enjoyable. I'll certainly keep watching. Just remember folks, it's entertainment, not reality. If it were a real show about lawyers, I'm sure we'd all be bored out of our socks.
Looks promising, I'll check it out fo' sho'.
Video's down, stupid copyrights :| Mirror: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Christopher Nolan has a message for the fans...
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff The whole Playboy image and brand has gone downhill and is far from the status that it once was. It's a shame too. Sad but true.
Why yes, I sometimes like food with my hot sauce. I'm hardly a hot sauce connoisseur, so I stick to Tabasco. However, I only recently started using it, so I expect I'll begin trying new brands soon. I'll probably try a few listed in this thread.
For me, American Psycho. Never gets old, I love it.
Song is trash.
Wow, Sharon Tate was quite lovely.