or Connect

Posts by Coburn

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manton will never post in this thread. Shame and guilt will drive him away.
Thank you BigRob. I timely reminder. The condition of your shoes are the first thing people notice. An untidy knot has repercussions. Many of the long time posters on SF never accepted the importance of a carefully tied shoelace. I'm talking about Manton, gdl203 and other unfortunates. Doc Holiday's fear of bad lacing drove him to wear boots almost exclusively. Some may say that's an overreaction. But I say, better boots then granny knots.
So, you missed the thread with the consensus that you are the best dressed man in the history of SF?
I think this looks better than the classic 4 button sleeve
I keep resurrecting this thread. I'm obsessed with the idea of buttonless sleeves. Do I need help?
Yes, there is a learning curve. Buyers remorse is price of that learning curve. You have to make your own mistakes
My Tailor.
I have nothing to say, only wanted to express how impressed I am -- Thomas Becket reference in Style Forum!!
I thought the implication was that he was on the pad as a Chicago detective before transferring to the NYPD.To me he was the American version of what Holdfast is describing.By the way, Farina really was a Chicago cop before becoming an actor.