or Connect

Posts by Pngwyn

Thanks for the replies I just so happen to live in Seattle. Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 what the fuck? why are you wearing doc martens? Well, I was looking for a nice pair of boots, and was on a budget. I heard Doc Martens were durable and I liked the way they look, so why not?
I just got a pair of Doc Marten 1460s I'm wondering if it's cool to take them out into the rain? I won't be jumping in huge puddles or anything, but I live in a really rainy area and it's my first pair of nice leather boots. Do I need to treat the with something?
A great pair of Diesel Safado 71J. Guaranteed authentic. Brand new without tags, I only tried them on for fit. These are an excellent pair of slim straight jeans, light blue. ebay username: ghettorizzice ASKING $155 SHIPPED. Retails for $250. PLEASE EMAIL ME if you're interested: hth.rizzice at gmail
Diesel Thanaz 73J 32/34 NOW ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120644502223 Description: Awesome pair of Diesel jeans, as worn by Zac Efron. Super rare, especially in this condition. Great skinnies. My eBay Seller ID: ghettorizzice Condition: Brand new with tags. Measurements: Waist: 17.5" Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 10.75" Leg opening: 7" Inseam: 34" Asking Price: $450 shipped + 3% paypal fee. OBO. PM me for interests or email me at hth.rizzice @ g mail...
$105 shipped
$115 shipped price drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lokesh So I saw this toast in some movie or TV show but I can't remember where! Someone tell me where its annoying me lol Glee had a recent episode with Jesus toast... on grilled cheese to be exact. I know it's a funny item, but I'm seriously trying to sell it, so if you're interested please PM me.
Hi all! For sale is an awesome Jesus Toaster. It is a 2-slice toaster that will actually toast the image of The Messiah on your bread. Features: - Defrost Freezer Items - Reheat to warm toast - Cancel button - 7 Heat Setting - Removable crumb tray Looking for $45 shipped in the US. Think about it, this is a little price to pay to have breakfast with The Man himself every morning. The toaster is brand new in box, never opened. Will ship internationally. Wake up to a...
I'm selling this really nice jacket I got from Nordstrom less than a year ago for about $200 with tax. I haven't worn the jacket enough to justify keeping it so I am selling it just in time for the colder seasons. It's a really heavy duty jacket and will keep you warm in pretty much any weather. Still in great condition. Features: - Magnetic pocket clasps (front pockets) - Shell: 100% Polyester - Lining: 100% Polyester - Filling: 49% Duck Down, 39% Water Fowl Feather 10%...
Yeah.. . I'm just asking a question. And the hoodies are more like $55 with shipping, not $30. The ones on eBay are about 50% cheaper with shipping included. Sorry if that's inexpensive for you, but it isn't for me. Also, I like the way the AA hoodies fit and feel, if I were to get a fake one I would just have to end up buying another, so doesn't it make sense to ask about it instead of waste a week waiting for it to arrive if it's fake? And feedback isn't a very good...