or Connect

Posts by Pngwyn

Diesel Thanaz 86C Jeans Slim/Skinny Cut | Amazing Condition | 30W 32L | Guaranteed Authentic You are looking at amazing pair of Diesel Thanaz 86C skinny jeans. These jeans have been worn lightly about 3-4 times outdoors and are still in amazing condition, with virtually no fading whatsoever and a little bit of stretch. I am selling them because I simply have too many jeans. These jeans are blue/blackish and look different under certain light. A very unique wash and really...
Diesel Thanaz 8LP Size 30/34 | Guaranteed 100% Authentic | Amazing Condition | Retails for $150 Up for sale is a great pair of Thanaz 8LP slim/skinny jeans. I received these jeans less than a month ago, and needed to size up so I have barely worn this pair at all. These jeans have an incredible shine to them that makes them look either gray or blue depending on the light (at least in my eyes) which makes them a really eye catching wash. I regularly wear 30/32s, but these...
Diesel Thanaz 8SV Jeans A Rare and Elusive Diesel Stretch Wash | Size 31W 32L | BRAND NEW 100% DIESEL / Guaranteed Authentic You are bidding on an amazing pair of BRAND NEW Thanaz 8SV. Brand new condition, never worn or taken outside. These are guaranteed to be authentic, you can tell by the close up pictures, and I have owned many pairs of 8SV in the past, and I know it is These jeans are definitely one of my favorite washes by Diesel, and one of the best jeans I have...
Diesel Thanaz 72C Guaranteed Authentic | Amazing Condition | 30W 32L | Made in Italy | Retails for $250 You are looking at an amazing pair of Diesel jeans that I purchased when they were first released a few years ago. This wash is extremely 3D and looks completely different under different light. The jeans are actually 30/34, but euro-hemmed with original hem professionally to 32 inseam. Really a unique and marvelous pair, don't miss out on this one. I have worn them...
Obey Rapture Jacket -- Size Medium Retail $125 + Tax Good as new I bought it Brand New for $125 + tax, worn it about twice and haven't gotten much wear out of it so I need to get it sold. Just asking $100 with free shipping in the US. Pictures should show the quality these are in, basically new besides a tiny amount of stretch from wear. They even have the new jacket smell, still. DO NOT PM ME unless you want a slow reply. I check here about once a week. A better way...
I got these pretty cool sneakers from Kenneth Cole, in the picture they looked completely black, but when I received them I noticed they come with blue accenting as well that I don't like that much. http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/219807119.jpg Would there be any relatively easy/effective ways to color it black or make it darker and less noticeable without ruining the shoes?
Got these sweet shoes from Zappos.com just this week and have only worn them lightly once outside and they are in amazing, basically new condition besides the tiny bit of use. Purchased from Zappos these are about $106 with tax shipped, I am just asking $95 shipped via Paypal. DO NOT PM ME unless you want a super slow response. Best contact: hth.rizzice at gmail dot com Comes with: Original box , Supra dog tag, regular and waxed Supra laces Size US 9.5 - Black...
Owned these for a few months, but only wore them for maybe a week total and they are still in really good condition. I bought them for $110 and I am just looking for $75 + $10 shipping in the states. Authentic Leather, special soft sole, these shoes are awesome, I just have too many shoes.   Contact me at hth.rizzice at gmail dot com Thanks!
For sale are the wonderful and rare MADE IN ITALY Diesel denim.. 100% authentic or your money back. Sale via Paypal only. Will ship via USPS Priority or Registered Mail for international. International shipping will be extra. Any questions please let me know. PM me with inquiries/serious offers. Thanaz 71J 30 x 32 $325 shipped OBO Condition: Good condition, used Waist: 15.5" Rise: 8.5" Hips: 10.5" Inseam: 32.5" Thanaz 8DK 30x32 $250 shipped...
Quote: Originally Posted by sinnedk hey... i had mine for over 10 years, heavy wear but not so much recently, they look like this http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=227639 rain wont hurt them :-) you'll be ok Wow, did you treat them or do maintenance on them at all?