or Connect

Posts by ralphdog

I have NEW WITH TAGS Sage Barbour Bedale jacket Size 40. I purchased this for myself and I'm just not crazy about the fit. Its just been tried on, never worn. All tags are still attached. There is a tiny fraud prevention mark on interior label to prevent store return. Features include: Medium weight thorn proof Barbour waxed Cotton Corduroy Collar studded for optional hood Snap front with hidden zipper Slant pockets and patch pockets Double back vent with...
Yes, aside from the Barrie Last, I pretty much always wear 10d. Pretty suprised, and disappointed, these didn't work out.
I recently purchased these Barker Black Stratons in mahogany from Padron and need to resell because they are just a little snug on me. They are from are factory subs and were tried on on carpet - never worn outside. They retail for $925, and I'm looking for what I paid - $350. These are Padron's pictures (used with permission) Thanks for looking.
My shoes arrived the other day, and they're beautiful - so first off bump for a great seller. Quick question for someone who owns these though, they seem a bit narrow/snug in the toe box area, will they loosen up after being worn/broken-in? Thanks
I love this Jacket, but can corduroy blazers really be worn with anything other than jeans?
Sold, thanks.
I recently purchased this suit off of a forum member, and its beautiful, but sadly a little slimmer than I expected. The remainder of my post is borrowed from jrd617's original listing with permission - highly recommend dealing with him by the way. Brand-new, size 40R Hickey suit for sale. Hickey is Hickey Freeman's youth-oriented line (i.e. trimmer lines, slimmer lapels, not sack suits). It's 100% wool, and comes in a grey glen plaid fabric. The jacket...
Bump for a great seller. By the way, these are great suits, I purchased one that's a bit too small for me, but the quality is fantastic.
Color of the Mackintosh? Thanks
Any chance you can do a few more pictures? Especially the indent on the toe. Thanks