or Connect

Posts by ralphdog

My wife picked up this suit for me at the BB Outlet because it was marked a 40R, but after trying it on and measuring I'd say is closer to a 42-44. Looks like it was a custom made suit that was never picked up. Measurements (approx) Jacket Shoulders 20" Sleeve 26" Pit to Pit 22" Length from bottom of collar 33" Pants Waist 32" (several inches available to let out) Inseam 32" (cuffed)
Sold pending payment - thanks for your interest everyone.
Gorgeous Brunello Cucinelli warm brown prince of wales check with blue and red overcheck. Absolutely fabulous jacket. I purchased this for myself, but it was just a bit too small in the shoulders. Measurements: Bottom of collar: 29.5" Shoulder: 19" Half-back: 9" Half-waist: 19.25" Sleeve inseam: 16.75" Looking for $180 shipped. SOLD
I purchased this for myself, and the color is far too close to another sport coat I own for me to justify keeping. It was final sale so I can't return. From J. Crew's website: The same silhouette as our famous Ludlow dress-up, dress-down, all-occasion sportcoat, updated in a soft, distinguished English wool from the legendary Abraham Moon mill (they've been producing some of the world's finest fabrics since 1837). Some of the carefully constructed finishing touches...
+1 Pics of the actual suits would be helpful
Deleted, sorry
Just wanted to add a post to this thread so I can recommend George and Oak Street Bootmakers. I was such a pain in the a** to George as I tried to get my size right in a pair of penny loafers, and he was amazingly patient and offered truly phenomenal customer service, and the shoes speak for themselves I will definitely purchase from Oak Street again in the future.
Is there a Father's Day Sale this year? Or a sale around Father's Day? Thanks
Price Drop
Purchased this for myself, and I realized I'm just not crazy about the Anthony fit Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit, fully canvased, 100% wool. 42R $400 CONUS, Now $380 CONUS NWOT, the interior tag is still attached as shown in the pictures and the pockets are sewn shut. Anthony Model. Measurements are approximate... this fits slim like a normal RLBL suit Jacket: Chest: 21.5" pit to pit Shoulder: 18.5-18.75" Length (from bottom of collar):...