or Connect

Posts by Matt

Just dropping in boys....how goes it?
^I thought Rome was excellent. I don't especially care to enter the debate between 'historical drama' vs 'drama set in history'...but I thought Rome was excellent.
8633.4 + 9.3 = 8642.7
While not in the same league as the DSL and Puppy varietals, imma take it upon myself to give another rec for Elementary. I've messed around with Lubuntu and Xubuntu on a couple of different way-underpowered netbooks, and Elementary is every bit as light and fast and like a thousand times prettier. It does lose some points for stability (it's still in beta), but positives well outweigh the negs on it.
yup, this is the correct answer. Really everything after the Afghanistan business is a waste of paper.
I don't think this emoticon has ever been more richly deserved:
Fixed.
Zach - didn't you start a thread like 5 yrs ago asking what you can do with your 45 yr old bum of a sister?
in my younger years (95 then again in 99) I solo travelled the hell out of the US. 30 day Amtrak unlimited travel pass, my backpack, a few hundred bucks in my pocket, and really not much else to get me around but my wits. Some of the best times of my life. Everyone should do it.
ok guys, I've been pretty happy with my Nudie Average Joes, and may well go back, but thought I would hang this out there. I would like to spend under $150. I would like dry. I would prefer selvage (which means the Nudies would be non selvage at that price point). Any other recommendations? I've looked at a few things Fok suggested (United, Naked and Famous), but they all seemed to be way way too tight. I'm not a fan of the nut-split and have a pretty solid frame...