or Connect

Posts by Matt

Learn the hell out of social media and digital marketing (or at least learn how to sound like someone who learned the hell out of social/digital)...all the PR firms on earth are scrambling to stay relevant, and this is where they are hiring now. Combine this newfound knowledge with the journalism study and position yourself as someone to work on Providing Compelling Digital and Social Content. Then take above advice about showing up at industry events etc.
Julia bought me a biplane flight over wineries outside Melbourne a couple years back. That was pretty badass.
Yup. What are you up to these days Mike? You'd be all grownsed up now, right?
Just dropping in boys....how goes it?
^I thought Rome was excellent. I don't especially care to enter the debate between 'historical drama' vs 'drama set in history'...but I thought Rome was excellent.
8633.4 + 9.3 = 8642.7
While not in the same league as the DSL and Puppy varietals, imma take it upon myself to give another rec for Elementary. I've messed around with Lubuntu and Xubuntu on a couple of different way-underpowered netbooks, and Elementary is every bit as light and fast and like a thousand times prettier. It does lose some points for stability (it's still in beta), but positives well outweigh the negs on it.
yup, this is the correct answer. Really everything after the Afghanistan business is a waste of paper.
I don't think this emoticon has ever been more richly deserved:
Fixed.