or Connect

Posts by Matt

Nah, unlikely. Was there for a friend's court date (messy divorce, moral support) so a couple of nights drinking and I was outta there. Julia and I debating a Palawan trip in December, but looking unlikely...accommodation there just way too expensive :-(
Above my pay grade I'm afraid. I think only J and Fok can do that.
Is anyone else doing Coursera Game Theory 1 from Stanford at present?
the highlight of my modding life.
Haha, nothing interesting, just a bunch of spammers. I kinda wandered on my merry way around the time J and Fok brought in the then-new forum system, so was a first for me. I still can't work out how to time people out though...
It had been years since I swung a ban hammer.
What do you do Reggs?
funnly enough i was just looking in to hiring a teacher again. I tend to put it down and pick it up about three years later and find that i've forgotten everything...it's in the fingers somewhere I'm sure. Was also looking into making an electric. Any knowledge of the GFS pickups? They sound too good to be true (at their pricepoint)... Otherwise life be decent. Work decent. Still with Julia (aka SPB_Lady) - over 4 yrs in SF's first official coupling...otherwise, ya,...
hehe - deliberately picked out my thread title to confuse the noobs and set off alarms in the oldies. how's life pio?