or Connect

Posts by moykky

Hmm, oddly my favorite color is not listed! (Olive, or is it just the different name for Brown). That Brown doesn't look "Rustic" to me which is little red-ish. Anyways, it starts to look really good after about year. Vote for Brown. Bedale is one of the traditional cuts with 10" chest tolerance so you can fit easily a sweater underneath. If you size down the sleeves will most propably be too short. I love Barbour jackets eventhough they can be really "sweating"...
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx taz-- yep, you got me. I actually wouldn't mind another brand if it had the same type of soles. You could try Church's Sahara with the same dainite sole. It's exactly the same shoe as far as I can tell (I don't own ryder though).
Its a bitch when its raining or snowing. Nothing will help and your shoes will turn up indigo color.
Is this meant to be "artificially" distressed jeans-thread? I have a one pair of old Edwins that I had washed for some 50 times in a place where they wash (a big ocean cruisers) white bedsheets, table covers and such. They eneded up like some 80's "snow wash". I wanted a light colored pair to wear in summertime, haven't wore them even once (I try to take a picture)
Not for pity but for love... It's normal. I think it has something to do with the creases setting in? But I might be thinking krooked...
maybe an update after two months, I want to see how the crotch is fading...
Hmm, you want full-grain leather or corrected-grain leather? If you want full-grain leather, I think your possibilities are extremely limited. It would be beneficial for your quest to look also corrected-grain leather kicks. Adidas campus with natural rubber sole is true classic...
Hot soak/wash (no detergents of course) in washingmachine (like 60C) and no hemming needed (unless you don't want to cuff them).
Quote: Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife apc jeans $120-140 plain white t-from target (pack of a few for $5ish) target slip-ons ($12ish) done. I only had to read to second post. To save a few bucks, change those slip-ons to havainas flip-flops ( $7 ).
They are true to size. I wouldn't size down. Size 34 is going to shrink down to 34, NOT 32. I'm normally 29/30 on most jeans and did buy size 30, which shrinked to tag size after warm soak. I wanted a little bit relaxed fit, hence the 501 repro but sd-103 was really fitted (if not tapered). I sold them and got size 32 (which also shrinked to tag size) because I wanted a bit loose fit. Too bad I didn't take pictures of me wearing the sz 30... I would take sz 31 if I were...