or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

^ fingertip pullups on the door frame if you find one thats sturdy enough use the 3 middle fingertips at each end of the top piece of the door frame you could also use the pinky-tip to clinch the sides of that top piece if its too thin and you need a bit more grip 66,415 + 185 = 66.600
I would go by the needsupply measurements, end's seem way to small for the cut and size specified
65,576 + 174 = 65,750
I only drink on rare or special occasions and the only things I can tolerate, taste-wise, are red wine, clear/white aged tequila or warn sake I can only tolerate 2-3 servings and I get a good buzz by the end of my first which makes me a really cheap date I guess
are the premium outlets in cabazon worth the trip? mainly interested in hl/prada/bv, but I wonder if theres anything else worth looking at haven't been up there in over 10 years and I recall it was flooded by crowds and mediocre deals wife is pushing the trip and wondering if I should go with or flake appreciate any fb from peeps who've been there recently
64,444 + 156 = 64,600
^ cheapest I've seen mismo was in the last east dane sale, should be worth checking this time around
thanks for the tips guys, I like the khaki one too but the black one would just mesh better with my wardrobe and will likely get year round wear as a mid or outer layer
^ word! I also do some L-sits once in awhile, some leg raises, some upside down crunches and I do handstands against the wall and do upside down military press I also do some light weight training and some yoga positions with heavy resistance bands I do the planks on resting dumbells, I started training for the planks under the pullup bar with a wrapped resistance band and the hand grips dangling down from it I put my feet through the hand grips for support and start...
63,725 + 275 = 64,000 @planetarium love the levers man, just getting into plank holds and hopefully plank pushups later I currently do pullups, levers, lever pullup, skin the cat and full back stretch holds but I do pullups more than anything else, current fave is wide reverse grip to back of neck meanwhile my wife keeps asking if I plan to audition for cirque du soleil or something