or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

yeah, I used to wear mine strictly with black bottoms up in canada but found it too warm for socal really nice jacket though, pretty sure afl is doing it justice
the velvet on both those jackets I posted only goes about 2/3's down the front to around bottom pocket flap height if you look closely at the second pic you can see where it ends
I had the dark grey hb morning with black velvet collar and also found it tricky to wear with my wardrobeI think I sold it to afl a while back and I also think it works better with his style [[SPOILER]] the collar on yours looks more like an iridescent copper-peach tone, right?I thought only the brown wp had that collar [[SPOILER]] I'd maybe try it with brown or gray wool pants but yeah could easily end up looking like a barker
+180 = 85,450
I think your local weather is pretty relevant here, I know I couldn't wear the hb in socal weather aside from maybe those 1-2 weeks in late winter when it gets kinda cold, also if it was my first bedford and you plan to wear it mostly with raw jeans, then neither of those would be my first choiceif I was looking for a worker jacket to pair with raw denim, from the current bedford line-up, I'd look at the moleskin and nny homespun first
might be worth to check again soon, this was just posted by zam in his thread
+135 = 84,500
some calculators online only factor in your weight and waist measurementhttp://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/
andover is slightly longer but also has slimmer body and sleeves, it has more of a silhouette rather than A shape