or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

yeah I'd think that's because: a) model sized down (blazer is like 30" inches long and barely reaches models hips) b) model is wearing layers c) model has ginormous ass cheeks
@Cotton Dockers, I like the engineer jacket but not sure how it would work for bizcas I've tried several but never owned one as whenever I considered it I always ended up with something else I found a bit more versatile and in the same, or similar, fabric @penanceroyaltea, really like that fit, think I'd only wear diff shoes, and is that suit dark navy with black lapel or black with black satin lapel?
theres also an older buterro model that has a similar shape
some nice zb and devoa, lapelless alert for bam!, t3hg0suazn & donut, or a shot to recoup some fire for spope (seller is sf'er @jpc9 so cheaper through pm) http://www.ebay.com/sch/schwanziller/m.html?item=261561523711&hash=item3ce6481dff&pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
that feel when you get something back from the tailor and its fucking perfect
so what would 5' 7" be? like a mini-manlet or a manlet in training
last 2 were 6/24 and 7/21 and they were actually 25% not 20%
+90 = 67,400
going for a cropped overcoat look?
east dane had mismo for the cheapest this sale season, with free shipping and returns too but likely out by now iirc they were like 60% off plus extra 25%