or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

ss maybe? I'd size up though 'cuz tts with broad shoulders doesnt work on ss coats ime
yeah stitchy def no need for baller sneakers with eg, but tbh I think you'd do better with some commando soled trickers stow or something similar that could also work with your cm casual fits
not digging that one, maybe its just the wide hb, think something less structured like eg chesterfield would work better with your style, no?
I'm older than moo too................
stitchy, I wear the fatigues cinched at the ankles with ballooning bottoms you should get an eg suit though, seriously, either matching bedford & fatigue or andover/baker & cinch pant
I thought fok was riding around pitti in a real scooter, I thought we were scooter buddies now, why not just use a skateboard instead also forgot this small and bit dingy chinesse? restaurant on valencia?, like 10 tables or so, food was good, crowd was 20's-40's and the music was great, just cant remember the name
so how's Snowmageddon III coming along? any pics? I was expecting a fit pic of c4est ridding a sled over several feet of snow pulled by nahneun in the range rover
I dont get to wear my fw cpo's enough