or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

what you saving up for buddy
square hem, wide chest and small chest pocket kill it for me, otherwise would've robokopped
no worries mate, I'm still considering it as I'm really not sure what that "damage" statement really means, obviously the translation is wack so who knows....
"Damage ""Big damage particularly stands out is the feeling of some of our State is not seen"...
Posted 3 days ago:better make sure theres gonna be one to try on before you make that trip
you could also try throwing the button placket to the right side, over right shoulder/arm and just button a couple middle buttons, so that should give you a bigger hole at the top for your head and part of the trapezius/shoulder area and you also have a big slit at the bottom right so your right arm can move freely without having the fabric draped over it
how tall is guy burgess I've wanted to try the looser stuff for awhile but have only seen one guy in sz that seems on the shorter side and can wear the loose silhouette well, hoping 169 cms is enough to potentially try it out at least and not just end up looking even shorter
ok heres how I see it, and thurston bros please correct me if I'm wrong: a) vanson derby jacket, pretty much the same jacket and same measurements as the junya x vanson collab, although unsure about the epaulets that appear in some pics and not in others, but 1 sz difference from junya sizing (i.e. junya sz M equals derby sz S) $650 b) thurston x vanson daredevil jacket, mods suggested by SF to the junya x vanson collab (i.e no coin pocket, different back, etc) with...
but a size down from junya, right? (i.e. those measurements equate to the junya model in sz M and the standard daredevil in sz Small)no waist adjustment to the slim daredevil? (i.e. no other measurements change on the same model size other than 2" down across the shoulders)
maybe thruston understood sf wanting further mods as not being satisfied, or interested, with that first pattern so back to sq1 there and more wait time but since they already had the first pattern made up might as well test it out with their regular customers