or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

apc\ns
anxiously waiting for colder temps, in the meantime more boring fits
not even a decent dimple
some BoO on MH
needs +ps +beard/moustache +sock-less +cropped pant
haha, well in my defense that was back in canada when I was working a high position office job thought I was cool 'cuz I was mixing stuff like eg with lanvin and prada now I'm semi-retired and this allows me to embrace versatility and more casual fits .
I still recall back in the day when jet used to shit on me saying stuff like I could work for the jcrew cataloggotta admit it hurt a bit at the time but it also helped push me in a different directionbtw, this was the type of fit I was doing back then [[SPOILER]]
what about frame proportions, do they factor in more in cm or swd, I'm thinking its a bigger impact on suits, no?
mickey, I got a julius moto that fits short on me and is likely perfect for < 5'6" cheap too 'cuz you know I hate posting stuff fs
haha, I dont have a ping pong table at home yet, I got one at the office though, and I'll be in sf from late jan to early feb but anytime after that is cool if you just wanna hang for the day, guest room wont be ready 'till late summer though also I dont drink alcohol aside from the occasional red wine or sake, no cigars either but I think you already knew that, I do smoke regular cigs though