or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

back in the early 90's sd had this nice high end mini-mall next to horton plaza, several high end stuff there but it didnt last, also there was a barneys co-op in fashion valley but that also didnt last long, nowadays theres only nm with a tiny mens department that pretty much sucks for streetwear la jolla also has the fish market near prospect which is great for fast and fresh seafood, hotel del has a great restaurant too
japengo at the hyatt regency in la jolla, about 15 mile drive north from convention center on I-5, exit la jolla village drive, cant miss italternatively little italy area donwtown has a couple decent spots if you want something closetheres also mr. a's if you like steak, on 5th ave near balboa park
tough call, I say matt
so where does one check for measurements on coats/jackets/blazers (sadly found no info on his webshop or this thread)
yeah pretty much, although I dont really do parkour, that one time I was just trying to do my best jackie chan impressionmy wife would also say that I spend an inane amount of time with my dogs
so early and already hot, wish I'd worn more of a NN summer fit I think what I like most about NN fits is the "I dont give a fuck attitude", 'cuz that's always the best attitude to have
that's the suffolk jacket
sad news indeed, goodbye for now cpo and bedford or maybe andover, we'll see.... at least I'll have more time to think about pant options
was working on jay, had to do extra 25 just now, was already eating and shit thanks jet (to be read in the same tone as "thanks obama") +136 = 61,500
@Sonderist, if you already know what you want and your size then give Gary or Steven a call or email, info is on the first page of this thread, they'll hook you up if theres any spares, otherwise NepNY will have info on which retailers have what you're looking for and then you can reach out to them directly @pe3brain, some fabrics can make it look more/less serious but its mainly gonna depend on how you wear it, having said that ime to most 20 y/o's I know it'll still...