or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

@Nanob, I have some m0851 jackets, I like their aniline and washed calf leathers, both age well and look better with wear, I have the dark brown racer in aniline that you linked and a navy bomber in thick washed calf, wife has like 5 jackets and 3 or so bags, some of their basics in the clothing line are also pretty good, minimal styling but good fit and materials, smooth riri zips on most of their stuff, I also have an aniline leather duffle/weekender bag which has held...
where2kopthrashlordpimpcoat?
FW10, 3 season charcoal w/c twill suit XS/28 (andover+cinch pant), really nice and unique fabric, excellent condition.
@OzzyJones, it's terrible man,,,, laughable according to my wife I find myself checking the posts often just to keep up with the count and make sure I round out before I post I often have to do a few extra last minute ones just because one of you fuckers here posted and through off my sum
3,266 + 234 = 3,500
7,835 + 565 = 8,400
1,650 + 100 = 1,750
4,550 + 250 = 4,800
^ I've done that too on a pair of margiela boots, took them from light grey to dark grey then wore them hard until they faded to a mid grey, then later sanded them a bit to take them back to light grey