or Connect

Posts by canstyleace

end sucks one item doesnt have the add to basket button and the other says out of stock only after I add it to the basket, wtf
+101 = 62,500
Not rit, I used powder dye labelled fine dark black but not sure on the brand since I've used several different brand dyes to try them out and see which work best, none were rit thought, I've heard it kinda sucks and their black isnt really that black to begin withDying wool is similar to cotton, just add some white vinegar to the water as it helps to set the dye and you also boil it at a bit higher temp than you would cottonI've also done a dip dye/gradient effect on both...
Tommy: You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway. [looking at the milk Turkish is drinking] Turkish: Why, what's wrong with it? Tommy: It's not in sync with evolution. Turkish: Shut up. Tommy: Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet. Turkish: Well, fuck me, Tommy. What have you been reading? Tommy: Let me do you a favour. [takes the...
so heres what I got on the dyed stuff..... OD on prints, 2 shirts, 1 pant, all were white with blue and some other color(s), started with navy dye on the pant then mixed in some royal blue dye as the navy consumed on the pant and I added the 2 shirts one by one tie dyes, went light on the t and heavy on the pant, used a charcoal dye navy OD on cotton sweater which was lavender on top, mint green bottom with brown/yellow stripe prior black dip dye on wool...
good deals there, thanks!!!
I thought it might've been this one (which is sadly a bit too long for me)http://www.styleforum.net/t/405631/carpe-diem-lmaltieri-lab-coat
^ nice (was looking at it yesterday, from b&s no? good price too)
I think those are great for lounging around the house and doing quick errands (personally I would OD them)reg that mh suit, idk man, might be worth to cuff pants and see how they fall then 'cuz the front/side pics do not look flattering and I'd take a shot on the jacket but I'd first have the tailor pin the back, while wearing the jacket, to the exact point where you're comfortable how it looks, otherwise if you're not feeling it you could return
Agree with Steven, its the fw10 hb stripe worsted wool irving jacket, I have the matching fatiguesreg the irving, I owned one and would recommend it, it a really nice and casual 5 roll 2 jacketreg this seasons fabrics, I'm really liking the olives (cord, moleskin and jersey knit)also hoping the navy jacquard is as good as the grey ones from fw10 (and hopefully not as warm too)