or Connect

Posts by xr4ti

This man speaks the truth!! I go to the website and see 10 different things I want, realize I don't have enough funds for all of it then close the browser. A week later there is a bunch of new stuff I want..... Good problem for Mike to have I guess
I am selling two different pairs of Epaulet Rudy Trousers. One is Burgundy Hopsack Wool and the other is Chocolate Nailhead. These are brand new with tags and an unfinished hem. Special ordered them but my damn thighs are to big. Each pair is $160. I have attached pictures from the Epaulet website wince it will show the colors the best along with links to the Epaulet website Walt version of these. These links are for the WALT version and I am selling the RUDY version...
MAKE ME SOME OFFERS I WANT TO GET RID OF THESE!!! This is a listing for multiple shirts for sale. Sadly I have outgrown these shirts can't wear them anymore. They are all in great condition and for some I am really bummed I have to let them go. I will do my best to list the shirts and if you have questions please PM me. BAND of OUTSIDERS White Oxford sz XL - $55 SOLD Eggplant Yellow Multicolored sz XL - $55 SOLD Midnight Blue Batiste sz XL - $55 SOLD Khaki Oxford sz...
These are practically brand new MMM Gats. These are the leather version. I wore them for a total of 2 days to my office. As you can see from the pics there is no wear on these at all. Purchase will include shoes, bags, laces and original box - everything you would get with a new pair. Price includes shipping via USPS or UPS (your call) anywhere in the Cont. USA. Thanks for looking. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AT ALL MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
I figured this has been asked before but why not again. If I am a size 43 in Common Projects what size would I be in MMM Gats? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the love. I picked these up via the shoemart. I have been debating for about 2 months whether to get them or not and since nobody else would buy them I finally caved. They are my first pair of grant last and I like them. I am a 10D in Barrie and went for a 10.5 in these, worked out perfect. Breaking them in today and so far so good. By the way your pick on here with color 8 captoe's and french blue rivet chinos is finally what pushed me over the edge to...
Came home to these today, color 8 captoe, grant last.
Cigar LWB today. Finally getting some good weather here and able to break these out.
Had these for about 2 years and haven't wore them in over 18 months. Time for someone else to take them off my hands. I wore them maybe 15 times and they show no fading. I wore them to an office job. They have of course been soaked and there is no shrinkage left to get out of them. Had the leg opening tapered a bit also. If you have any questions please pm me. Price includes shipping in the US. If you are out of the US and want it pm me for shipping cost. Thanks for...
Picked these up last summer/fall and wore them once. Kept thinking I would get them in the rotation but I have to many other jeans I like to wear. They are a nice pair of denim and in great condition. If you have any questions please pm me. Price includes shipping in the US. If you are out of the US and want it pm me for shipping cost. Thanks for looking. Measurements: W - 17" /sag 17.5" aligned Thigh - 12.5" Knee - 9.3" Opening - 8.25 Inseam - 32"