or Connect

Posts by 7_rocket

I agree
As someone who rarely wears suits, even a jacket alone . I disagree with your plain OCBD statement.I have a white OCBD, two or three shades of blue and a gingham. They're staples and can be dressed up and down. To be honest, at first I hated button down's but I have over 10 of them now.Another staple is dark denim. I have two pairs but one is emo tight (working out) and can't wear it anymore lol.A great casual outfit is a white OCBD, dark denim and whatever footwear you...
Pants are fine. They're just too long. Shoes are fine. You could swap the shirt with a white one instead of a light blue for better contrast.
^^ Bruh
We are a community and we need to look out for each other. If you find a lower price, there is nothing wrong with saying so in a polite manner.
I agree with you @burgerkong
Am I the only one who is looking forward to what 2017 will bring from SM? I"m excited for the new releases of the OCBD shirts especially Edit - I know around this time, Rick is usually travelling so that could be why the lack of responses
Fair point. Agreed. I;'ve not seen recently the Epaulet thread but from what I remember it was a shit show a while back.Being local we have an advantage. I'll second that I had to call 3 times before someone answered the phone. However, I've never had any major issues with SM. They're hands down my go to and favourite brand for dress shirts and pants.One note, every time I enter the Mississauga store and DT, there are new employees. I'll continue to support a Canadian...
I've gotten my shoes shined at those places at RBC. Whatever they're called. It was pretty cheap. I can't for the life of me recall the name. Anyways, I went to Novelty and purchased shoe polish with shoe brushes and have been doing it myself ever since. The mirror shine does take too long so I just use 2 coats of polish. Save some money and do it yourself. Plus its more fun
What is the point? When you do the conversion, you're not really saving anything.