or Connect

Posts by 7_rocket

Correct. I saw it in bourbon
I was passing by a local menswear store, well pretty much on a weekly basis. The carlyle is a very beautiful shoe in person. Man pics really don't do this thing justice
I find it very strange that I saw sneakers from wings+horns in the bloor location but it's not on the website. it's been there for a while
Black shoes aren't really my cup of tea. They do nada for me
Man I had to work late
Suits - Navy and light to mid grey Shirts - Whites, Blue's, Pink, Blue stripe, Purple. Pretty much all colors I don't wear suits to work or Sport coats, used for mainly weddings, fancy dinners, charities etc. How many ties do you guys suggest I have and what colors? I have a few but I want to get my basics down
I bought this tie Other than a navy suit and white shirt, what other suggestions do you guys have? I have a navy and a light grey suit. What other shirt combo's can work?
They're both "casual" to me in terms of look. What do you wear on a daily basis? Full suit? What type of environment are you in? etc etcI have the kenilworth in dark brown and they are similar to the Carlyle looks wise, I'd say they're my most "casual" shoe in my current AE collection. But they certainly can be worn with dress pants
I guess with me not wearing a suit to work on a daily basis, I"m in the minority that thinks a pair of Navy pants look badass with Walnut strands. I'm actually wearing my black fifth avenue right now with charcoal pants and they're good for that office basic look. I guess I like to dress a little more flashy than some of you guys since I don't work in a ultra conservative environment
My thoughts, get rid of your wife:happy: