or Connect

Posts by Doin' Fine.

UO has selvedge denim now. And it looks pretty nice too.
I want me a phat guido shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by synovoid got the flannel lined chino and cotton-cashmere sweater today. love the chino! do their cotton-cashmere sweaters shrink after wash? They should, given the materials, but alot of their stuff is pre-washed, so it may not, at least that much. Sorry I can't be more helpful...
Quote: Originally Posted by constant struggle There are some items I find really hard to find a good fit/look good on me... They are as followed: 1. Sports coats (fit is never spot on) 2. Laced boots with Slim/Skinny Jeans ( such as New Cures ) 3. Henleys I've never had a henley fit well either, which disappoints me, cuz I think they're pretty cool looking...
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug i'm 23. sweatpants, leather jackets with hi top sneakers. i love it and want more of the same What sweatpants are wearing? Been looking for a solid pair.
^^Woooaaahhh.
Quote: Originally Posted by APK I don't trust their button-down shirts, though. They look very slim, regardless of brand, in a way that suggests they're probably pinned in the back. So true, the fit varies hugely on their house brands.
Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak I don't know why but I kind of want this now... It's freeessshh, and agreed on the Penfield comment. But I'd feel wary of spending that much money on a backpack. I think the giftcard's going towards a Penfield puffer.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira you could stock up on alt.a stuff Their tee's are sized mad funny. There's a fashion thought. Why are Alt App tee's sized so funny?
I don't think it's too bad, and I think they do well with footwear, accessories, but I looked around the online stock and was pretty unimpressed clothingwise. Putting it towards a jacket's prolly the best idea, cheers on that.