or Connect

Posts by Doin' Fine.

This is kinda gimmicky imo, I know fleece and chambray are their things or whatever, but there are some things that shouldn't be made out of fleece ever.
Errbody likes sick fadez, not to mention the majority of raw denim is tougher, as well as made and cut better than your average denim.
Quote: Originally Posted by wmmk Dunno, it's still on its way from Singapore, but it's a Asian small and I've bulked up to 170, so even if it's cut big, I doubt it'd be too big. I just hope the sleeves aren't too short. Did you happen to pick any other of the other KM collab pieces? I'm really pissed about missing out on most of that collection. Have that same shirt, it'll be slim on you, cuz it's fine in a medium on me, and I'm 170.
Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak RWs with straps? Biters man
Quote: Originally Posted by MortyGras Rock'n rip > rock'n roll Hah, point taken.
^ That the SS '10 collection? The lookbook was spot on.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou I think I'm actually going to keep it. With a light flannel under it, it actually fits really well from the pits up. If anything, I'll have an inch or so taken out of the sides. Or, I can just STFU and wear it. Lol good stuff, I missed your reconsideration post right before I said that.
^Definitely go down a size, just by numbers the fit would be more proportionate. Nice kop btw.
I dunno about you guys, but I like the looks of that Fireman's jacket.