Posts by origenesprit

Just a few of the pieces put together... Just bought some vintage Zildjian A cymbals to go with as well.
Not guitar related, but I just bought a 70's stainless steel 9 pc Ludwig drum kit. Yikes.
Really? I wasn't impressed when I had it.
That's fine as an idea for a comic, but on film, a "cheap spandex" costume looks like crap. And the moving eyes that everyone is so fond of, that doesn't seem cheap either.
I always found it stupid that PP, who could barely afford to feed himself, had the money to research and craft an advanced suit and pay for the repairs. It makes sense that Tony would pay for it, and I'm sure Parker will have ideas for upgrading it or whatever so he will still seem brilliant and geeky.
What's the difference between the lighter grille cloth like in all those pictures and the darker cloth on your amp?
Are those 2 prongs safe? My champ that still has the two prong tried to electrocute me...
Oops yes the headroom, not the roommate! Carl Martin stuff is great. Johnny Mart uses all of his stuff.
@GusW Keep in mind the "EP3 tone" includes the pre amp, and the MXR Echoplex delay doesn't include the preamp, but if you want the preamp, they offer that in a separate box, I think called the Echoplex Pre Amp or something (other companies also make versions of the pre amp, like the EP-PRE) As for reverb, what about one of those pedals that actually has a spring tank but is in pedal size, like the Carl Martin Roommate, Van Amps Sole Mate, or Songworks Little Lanilei?
El Capistan is a really nice tape sounding (digital) delay. TONS of hidden features, but easy to use.Catalinbread Belle Epoch is supposed to be great, or maybe the new MXR Echoplex pedal? Never tried either.Vintage Boss DM2 or new Boss DM2W is a nice analog slapback delay which could be nice if you want to stay analog. Way Huge Aqua Puss is another option, but I like the original version better than the current one, unfortunately.