or Connect

Posts by ichobi

Please help me decide which Chukka to go for. Between Loake 1880 £160 and Herring £155 Very similar shoes, good year welt, brown suede (one is a little darker), and both use rubber dainite sole which I think is nice for Winter. My only concern is I can't recall who made Herring, probably Loake if I remember correctly? Anyone has experience with 1880 line? It's supposedly the best line they have to offer. Thx!
Hey ya, just wanna ask a quick question. Found this nice watch on tumblr and would like to know what brand/model it is. Perhaps watch experts here could shed some light for me. It looks really nice! Thanks
Hey ya, just wanna ask a quick question. Found this nice watch on tumblr and would like to know what brand/model it is. Perhaps watch experts here could shed some light for me. It looks really nice! Thanks
Hey ya, just wanna ask a quick question. Found this nice watch on tumblr and would like to know what brand/model it is. Perhaps watch experts here could shed some light for me. It looks really nice!
That did it, totally forgot about asuitablewardrobe. Thanks both of you.
Hey all, haven't seen similar thread from searching so I would like to ask a few questions. I will be interning at the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Thailand next month and most people here don't wear suit to work since it's hot like hell down here. This means I am getting a few odd trousers to go with my assortment of shirts but I only have a few pairs and they are mostly light grey. I usually wear white, blue and light blue with some stripe/ gingham patterns....
editted srry.
Apologies for reviving the thread. I am planning to have my suit alters a bit (sleeve lengthen, and taken in), waist taken out a bit for the jacket and hemming + taper the trousers. What's the average turn around for Thomas tailor? I have until Thursday before I leave for the trip. Monday is bank holiday... mmm
If you buy clothes that made in the US because it's a morally and economically right thing to do, would you do that for your other purchases? Most household electronic appliances are made in China, what'd you say to that? Sorry for being off topic.
Anyone know the maker of these saddle shoes? They look like Mcnairy's but they aren't, I emailed him. The colour looks perfect for Summer!.