or Connect

Posts by babygreenspots

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Harper's Bazaar Jewelry rather. Well,if you really want to be literal about it, the magazine is called 《芭莎珠宝》.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum are those rm williams on labelking? They are.
Labelking taking a break while performing as a stylist at a Bazaar Jewelry Photo Shoot.
LabelKing at a courtyard in Beijing.
Quote: Originally Posted by slycedbred Someone like you purposefully smudges the truth in order to commit an act, then makes a big dramatic "WOE IS ME WHY DID I DO SUCH A THING" show after doing the deed. It's the same thing, only you're more annoying...And a complete scuzz bucket. Fuck you. And fuck your kind. Thank you. Such complex moments are what add color to life.
Quote: Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant She was aggressive. You're good-looking, huh? Facebook, reunion sites, etc. surely are making adultery more common. And more easily discovered.
The fact that infidelity is immoral must be the most tedious aspect of being human.
I can tell the guys with pics on the WAYWRN thread will devour this trend alive.
Labelking at the opening of the first Vega Wang boutique/workshop.
Labelking at the opening of this new boutique/workshop.