or Connect

Posts by babygreenspots

I suggest this link for some inspiration about what to wear at cool house parties.
Made in Italy, these are slightly bootcut cords from the era when Tom Ford still designed at YSL Rive Gauche. They are very flattering and a brilliant, singular color. They are in a jean cut and very stylish. Waist: 33.5 Knees: 17.5 Cuff: 17.5 Inseam: 32
These are the actual Gap jeans that Ewan Mcgreggor wore. I got them from a friend that works in Hollywood. Waist: 34.5 Knees: 18 Cuff: 17.5 Inseam: 31 They were used in filming The Beginners (2010). I added some photos of Ewan wearing these in the movie with Melanie Laurent. Glamour of the former wearer aside, this is clearly the dark denim that you need. They were altered to be a little shorter.
Price drop to 120 for these perfect winter footwear. This one is really a good deal.
Price drop to 220 on this beautiful, really unique item.
Does anyone know Nick personally? I would actually like to meet him.
This item is also available on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Etro-Mustard-very-heavy-wool-very-slim-sportcoat-40-Captivating-/181292357952?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item2a35ddd940
These navy suede boots are comfortable, stylish, and dapper yet casual. They strike that rare balance. These are extremely warm for winter and in a buttery soft suede. You will love these and they will certainly become an important staple in your wardrobe. They are a size 11.5 and quite true to size and fit for Cole Haan. I think these could have a place in the more traditionalist or the more street type wardrobe. Here they are together with some other items on ebay:...
But I want more talk about the actual aesthetics of the thing. We all know it's unconventional and will stick out. I think shawl collars are an interesting foray into roundedness when the other two lapel options are basically angular. Do shawl demand a club collar and no tie? Or is the lack of angularity - this relaxedness - to be reflected in materials, patterns and an outfit that is less rigid? The two on the right here look not bad, though they are with fairly...
But it would be nice to have a third option, wouldn't it? I actually disagree with the whole "if you have to ask", "you need to have the right attitude" refrain. I think it is more about the outfit and what the meaning of the item is. Shawl lapels are relaxed, louche, and connote a certain indolence and lack of precision. They are fundamentally different from the other two options because they are round. The roundness really raises the major questions. Can they...